Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The wonders of technology

Green Woodpecker


Now that Flickr have released an iPhone app, I've been able to the use the phone for the entire photographic process.

I took the above photo with my iPhone held to my Leica scope (through the double glazing). Still on the phone, I cropped the photo using Pixelpipe - dead easy - and then uploaded the photo to my Flickr account, adding a title and tags along the way. The last bit was a little slow, but that was because of the bad signal in the building where I was. Isn't technology wonderful...

photo taken with Apple iPhone 3GS + Leica Apo Televid 77 with 20x eyepiece

2 comments:

  1. Excellent clarity. The colours look a little muted to me but that may be the effect of all that glass! Very impressive though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 am

    Impressive quality for a 'phone shot!

    ReplyDelete