- leave the office
- select a tranquil, natural environment
- sit on the grass (slightly damp trousers are a small price to pay)
- feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face
- have your meeting
- listen to Robins singing...
- Great Spotted Woodpeckers drumming...
- Siskins twittering...
- Blackbirds fluting...
- Long-tailed Tits raspberrying...
- Bumblebees buzzing around the daffodils
Friday, March 20, 2009
The best kind of meeting
If you have to have a meeting on a sunny Friday afternoon, this is the way to do it:
Posted by Katie at 20:28
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment