I saw a meme on someone's blog the other day. Can't remember whose, but the subject was 'first 20 songs to play on random shuffle on your iPod/computer/other music-playing device':
1. The Saturday Option - Lambchop
2. Waiting For Nothing - Sparklehorse
3. He was dressed in shirt of doe-skin - Hiawatha's Wedding Feast, Welsh National Opera
4. Orange Wedge - Chemical Brothers
5. What If We Give It Away? - R.E.M.
6. Pop Song 89 - R.E.M.
7. B + A - Beta Band
8. I Know - Beta Band
9. Cat On The Wall - PJ Harvey
10. This Corrosion - Lambchop
11. Broke - Beta Band
12. Fragile Happiness - Super Furry Animals
13. Land Locked Blues - Bright Eyes
14. Begin - Lambchop
15. Presidential Suite - Super Furry Animals
16. The New Cobweb Summer - Lambchop
17. Into The Night - Super Furry Animals
18. See The Light - Sparklehorse
19. Shame - PJ Harvey
20. Single To Fairwater - Gorkys Zygotic Mynci
I would say the proportion of Beta Band is rather higher than in reality.
I won't bother tagging anyone else because I know they won't do it. But if anyone fancies it, go ahead...
Post a Comment