- Sweet peppers. Approximately six small seedlings (I haven't counted them recently) doing well
- Coriander. Ditto.
- Broccoli. Lots of seedlings doing OK. Some of their first leaves have gone a bit funny, but the second ones seem fine so far.
- Chives. Seem fine to me. Plenty germinated.
- Basil. Lots of little seedlings - they need moving into something bigger now as they're a bit crowded in their small pots.
- Two new additions - Jalapeno and hot Thai chilli peppers. The Jalapenos have done better in the germination stakes than the Thais so far, but it's early days.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
I'm sure you're all gagging to know what's happening to my vegetables. A brief summary...